Fully Vaccinated Since 3/24!
Dear Valued Clients,
I hope this email finds you safe and well!
How I wish things were different! However, in these unprecedented times we will have to accept what has been handed to us and make it into the best of all possibilities.
Below are some of the changes that I plan to instate upon reopening, as well as any other provisions, that the state of Connecticut recommends or imposes. At the bottom of the page is information regarding open packages. Please read carefully:
1. All appointments will be scheduled 30 minutes apart. You may come directly to the office when scheduled and I will promptly take you into the massage room.
I ask that you come prepared for your massage, as best as possible, to avoid any unnecessary time spent in the massage room. There is no bathroom in the office. Only a bathroom in the hallway which we have no control over cleaning although we were informed that it will be cleaned regularly.
If possible paperwork should to be filled out and will be sent ahead of time prior to the beginning of the appointment. There will be a Covid 19 waiver liability form required to be signed before any session may begin.
2. The massage table, chair in the room, and all high touch surfaces, including all bottles of oil or lotion, will be sanitized between each client and the room will be aired out for a full 10 minutes before the next client arrives.
If temperature and comfort permit, we will keep the air circulating throughout the session.
As always, my hands will be washed before, and after, each session. I will also have hand sanitizer available for our clients.
It is always recommended that you come to the massage with clean skin, regardless of these uncertain times, so the benefits of the oils can penetrate your skin for as long as possible. Please pay extra attention to this as there is no place to wash up in the office and it is imperative that the hand to skin contact is only on clean skin.
3. All unvaccinated clients must wear a mask. I will wear a mask even though I am fully vaccinated. I do not have extra masks so please make sure you have one before you arrive for your appointment. If you don’t have a mask, we will have to reschedule our appointment.
4. For the time being I will not be massaging, or touching, the face or hands of unvaccinated clients. In lieu of the hand massage, as an optional service, I will be applying a moisturizing, glove style, hand treatment free of charge. (This is a $10.00 value!)
5. For unvaccinated clients I will be temporarily suspending 90-minute massages.
6. I will be accepting credit cards only PayPal, Zelle, cash or check.
7. Cancellation Policy will remain the same. I request cancellation 30 minutes prior to your appointment without explanation. No shows will be charged $50. A no show is anyone not canceling up to 30 minutes prior to the time and date of appointment.
Lastly, I thank each and every one of you for being such wonderful clients!
As per Connecticut law, the face value of a gift certificate or package never expires.
I don’t know about you, but I need a massage!
Mother Nurture Massage and Bodywork of Fairfield County. 203-653-5131